1. Find a job: this is extremely important on a number of fronts: mental, financial, emotional, societal role-playing, et cetera.
2. Travel to Santa Fe, New Mexico: I have lived in Colorado almost two years and still haven’t seen the Anasazi cave dwellings or enough adobe structures at all. Also, very soon gasoline is going to be too expensive for me and most other people to afford, so, I see this as one of the last road trips of my life.
3. Get published, somehow: beginning to think my poems are unreadable. And that I am lazy in not trying harder to get them published.
4. Research various subjects, including but not limited to the Russian language, South American literature, origami, baking at high altitude.
5. Attend a sweat lodge. Needing to reconnect with the elements.
6. PhD applications: this is something I will try not to feel like I should have done already.
7. Tend my garden: have a good garden going, but needing bigger pots, more space. Six successes for every failure, seed-wise.
8. Write more: I have more I mean to be putting down. An epic poem especially, though just writing the words “epic poem” breaks me up a little.
9. Brewing beer: a skill I’d like to pick up. Very useful during the coming end times.
10. Write & illustrate a children’s book: I have several ideas for children’s books and at least one recent dream that would make an interesting, old kind of fairy tale. And illustrate these stories: equally important, will probably take longer.